WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi and thank You for visiting my blog.

This blog is about my professional work, projects I have been working on, and some funny and interesting things about mechanical engineers. On these pages You can find some of my projects, as I work for army and I am not able to enclose all projects I have been working on.

My most recent designs You can find in posts below.

For more interesting projects You can follow labels, such as:
- aircraft engine blades


- aircraft parts


- wind tunnel models

...etc...

You can download some of my models, posts with files for download are labeled free model download.

or You can go to INDEX page and search through list of all projects on this blog.

Info about me is on ABOUT ME page, where You can see my professional CV and some info about my skills and professional knowledge.

For all questions about my work, projects, blog or job offers contact me over e-mail or Skype. E-mail form and Skype Add Me link are on CONTACT ME page.

For those who are interested in learning new stuff about Siemens NX program I made NX TUTORIALS page, where I will post some tips and tricks about how to use NX more efficiently.

LEGO bottom basic block RL

Designed in Siemens NX 9.0

Reusable part design example. Basic LEGO block bottom side (negative) with smart shape auto selection when imported in model. Model change size and choose between tubes and bars based on number of studs in X and Y direction and haight. This model has only basic features so this is not full design of LEGO brick.

This model can be used for subtracting from block during LEGO block design or adding on mold for design of mold core element.



Thank you for watching

4 comments:

  1. Hello I read your blog. your blog is sharing great information. 3d mold providing best Cad design services in Poland. Thanks for share this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are expert in manufacturing the electric appliances. we make many parts which related the electric world. we are serving in solar panels manufacturing, DP panles and DP, motor control panels, manual power factor , PFI, LT switchgear, feeder pillars, power distribution board and its type, generator cubical body, cable laders, cables trays and UPS , UPS panels and cabinets. Email us to get our services "zulifiqarali6662@gmail.com" and call us to +923004546662 or +923134546662. thank you for interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog, working in Precision engineering I found it very interesting to read

    ReplyDelete