WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Hi and thank You for visiting my blog.

This blog is about my professional work, projects I have been working on, and some funny and interesting things about mechanical engineers. On these pages You can find some of my projects, as I work for army and I am not able to enclose all projects I have been working on.

My most recent designs You can find in posts below.

For more interesting projects You can follow labels, such as:

- aircraft engine blades





















You can download some of my models, posts with files for download are labeled free model download.

or You can go to INDEX page and search through list of all projects on this blog.

Info about me is on ABOUT ME page, where You can see my professional CV and some info about my skills and professional knowledge.

For all questions about my work, projects, blog or job offers contact me over e-mail or Skype. E-mail form and Skype Add Me link are on CONTACT ME page.

For those who are interested in learning new stuff about Siemens NX program I made NX TUTORIALS page, where I will post some tips and tricks about how to use NX more efficiently.

Drafting: A4 page portret set up

CAD software  Siemens NX tutorial

As many of you noticed, A4 page in drafting appear as landscape (when you go to drafting>new sheet>standard size>A4) and you have to go to custom size to edit it to make it portrait. there is solution for that, and it is easy one too.








First go to File>Utilities>Customer Defaults...


Then select Drafting in list of applications, and go to General options, Standard tab and click on Customize Standard button...


In Drafting Standards window under General you will see Drawing tab. Edit A4 size form 210x297 to 297x210, and click on Save As button.


Enter name you wish for your edited standard. I just added ivan in standard name. then click OK.


If your new standard is not selected after that you can click on drop down many and select if from list, and then click OK to apply it.


After this you will have new A4 drafting open as portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment